The Chronic Numbers
Welcome to The Chronic Numbers. This is an academy and a team at the same time. Register, introduce yourself and then take a test if you would like to join. Thanks for spending the time to visit The Chronic Numbers.
The Chronic Numbers
Welcome to The Chronic Numbers. This is an academy and a team at the same time. Register, introduce yourself and then take a test if you would like to join. Thanks for spending the time to visit The Chronic Numbers.
The Chronic Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Academy is a very relaxing academy with a surprise duel team at the ready.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Chronic Numbers Duel Academy.
All the rules you need to know are Here.
All the announcements can be found Here.
Introduce yourself if you are new Here.
Check out your test results and ask for a testing Here.
Check out the dorms Here.
Don't forget to also check out the dueling team Here.
Good luck and have fun in the Chronic Numbers Duel Academy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
CN Academy Ham
Testing Ham: CN Test Network Ham: CNDA Main 4
Latest topics
» NEW REMADE SITE....
A very long but fun idea!! I_icon_minitime7/24/2011, 7:40 pm by deck master

» War!! (CNDA vs. ARC)
A very long but fun idea!! I_icon_minitime7/15/2011, 10:40 pm by Anubis of the Chronic

» Curtains remain closed... until now!
A very long but fun idea!! I_icon_minitime7/15/2011, 10:38 pm by Anubis of the Chronic

» Dark Magic's testing room
A very long but fun idea!! I_icon_minitime7/15/2011, 10:37 pm by Anubis of the Chronic

» sorry again
A very long but fun idea!! I_icon_minitime7/10/2011, 11:28 pm by anon aka kenjii

» Fusion and equip cards
A very long but fun idea!! I_icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:31 pm by dragonkingdalt_2010

» Coming Soon...
A very long but fun idea!! I_icon_minitime6/18/2011, 11:11 am by deck master

» Chemist is in the house
A very long but fun idea!! I_icon_minitime6/3/2011, 5:42 pm by deck master

» Academy Chat
A very long but fun idea!! I_icon_minitime6/3/2011, 4:53 pm by deck master

Top posters
Anubis of the Chronic
A very long but fun idea!! I_vote_lcapA very long but fun idea!! I_voting_barA very long but fun idea!! I_vote_rcap 
Shining_King200
A very long but fun idea!! I_vote_lcapA very long but fun idea!! I_voting_barA very long but fun idea!! I_vote_rcap 
brettbstock
deck master
AnimeDingo
Dark Magic
lotra
Tsuna Sawada
mike180
anon aka kenjii
Affiliates
free forum
UDA
KC
myspace
facebook
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Musicpod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

A very long but fun idea!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PsychoDad
Obelisk Dorm
Obelisk Dorm

Male Posts : 24

A very long but fun idea!! Empty
PostSubject: A very long but fun idea!!   A very long but fun idea!! I_icon_minitime12/26/2010, 9:09 am

How about a dorm league?

See,for example,the first dorm league is in 3 groups,1 group per dorm,and the total best half from each group plays in the 1st league,other half in second league during the next league season,you make schedules of when who plays against who every few days,and give points like:
2-0 match win=3 points,loser 0
2-1 match win=3 points,loser 1
League matches are 2/3

And each player plays their league opponent twice,and then the first 4 from each league (talking about season 2 already) go to playoffs in their own leagues where you play best of 7 duels (4/7 wins) and then the finalists from both leagues get credits,winner more loser less,and the winners from both leagues fight each other for another credit prize,ofc winner gets more loser less,and the last 2 teams from 1st league goes to second,while playoffs finalists in 2nd league advance to first league and keep playing like that. It would keep activity and interest in the place I believe! Very Happy I will update this suggestion Smile
Back to top Go down
Shining_King200
Administrator
Administrator
Shining_King200

Male Posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: A very long but fun idea!!   A very long but fun idea!! I_icon_minitime12/26/2010, 1:06 pm

After the gangs event take off we will take your idea to practice ok? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PsychoDad
Obelisk Dorm
Obelisk Dorm

PostSubject: Re: A very long but fun idea!!   A very long but fun idea!! I_icon_minitime12/26/2010, 1:19 pm

Thank you for considering this idea ;D
Back to top Go down
Goku
Slifer Dorm
Slifer Dorm
Goku

Male Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: A very long but fun idea!!   A very long but fun idea!! I_icon_minitime12/26/2010, 5:16 pm

love this Smile nice work psycho. you actualy have a brain Razz Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
henryxp

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: A very long but fun idea!!   A very long but fun idea!! I_icon_minitime12/27/2010, 4:57 pm

sounds good Very Happy looks like u aint that phycho after all Smile
Back to top Go down
PsychoDad
Obelisk Dorm
Obelisk Dorm

PostSubject: Re: A very long but fun idea!!   A very long but fun idea!! I_icon_minitime12/28/2010, 8:50 am

You are so very wrong my friend,I am that psycho Wink long time no see...
Back to top Go down
henryxp

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: A very long but fun idea!!   A very long but fun idea!! I_icon_minitime12/28/2010, 12:33 pm

lol yea indeed i havent saw u since u left UDA lol
Back to top Go down
PsychoDad
Obelisk Dorm
Obelisk Dorm

PostSubject: Re: A very long but fun idea!!   A very long but fun idea!! I_icon_minitime12/28/2010, 12:40 pm

Im gonna log in there now..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very long but fun idea!!   A very long but fun idea!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A very long but fun idea!!
Page 1 of 1