The Chronic Numbers
Welcome to The Chronic Numbers. This is an academy and a team at the same time. Register, introduce yourself and then take a test if you would like to join. Thanks for spending the time to visit The Chronic Numbers.
The Chronic Numbers
Welcome to The Chronic Numbers. This is an academy and a team at the same time. Register, introduce yourself and then take a test if you would like to join. Thanks for spending the time to visit The Chronic Numbers.
The Chronic Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Academy is a very relaxing academy with a surprise duel team at the ready.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Chronic Numbers Duel Academy.
All the rules you need to know are Here.
All the announcements can be found Here.
Introduce yourself if you are new Here.
Check out your test results and ask for a testing Here.
Check out the dorms Here.
Don't forget to also check out the dueling team Here.
Good luck and have fun in the Chronic Numbers Duel Academy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    CN Academy Ham
    Testing Ham: CN Test Network Ham: CNDA Main 4
    Latest topics
    » NEW REMADE SITE....
    Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_icon_minitime7/24/2011, 7:40 pm by deck master

» War!! (CNDA vs. ARC)
    Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_icon_minitime7/15/2011, 10:40 pm by Anubis of the Chronic

» Curtains remain closed... until now!
    Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_icon_minitime7/15/2011, 10:38 pm by Anubis of the Chronic

» Dark Magic's testing room
    Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_icon_minitime7/15/2011, 10:37 pm by Anubis of the Chronic

» sorry again
    Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_icon_minitime7/10/2011, 11:28 pm by anon aka kenjii

» Fusion and equip cards
    Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:31 pm by dragonkingdalt_2010

» Coming Soon...
    Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_icon_minitime6/18/2011, 11:11 am by deck master

» Chemist is in the house
    Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_icon_minitime6/3/2011, 5:42 pm by deck master

» Academy Chat
    Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_icon_minitime6/3/2011, 4:53 pm by deck master

Top posters
    Anubis of the Chronic
    Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_vote_lcapAcid trap hole and dust tornado I_voting_barAcid trap hole and dust tornado I_vote_rcap 
    Shining_King200
    Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_vote_lcapAcid trap hole and dust tornado I_voting_barAcid trap hole and dust tornado I_vote_rcap 
    brettbstock
    deck master
    AnimeDingo
    Dark Magic
    lotra
    Tsuna Sawada
    mike180
    anon aka kenjii
    Affiliates
    free forum
    UDA
    KC
    myspace
    facebook
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Musicpod

MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Acid trap hole and dust tornado

Go down 
    +2
    HallowMan1391
    AnimeDingo
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    AnimeDingo
    Obelisk Dorm
    Obelisk Dorm
    AnimeDingo

Male Posts : 153

Acid trap hole and dust tornado Empty
    PostSubject: Acid trap hole and dust tornado   Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_icon_minitime11/23/2010, 4:23 pm

I activate acid trap hole and then the opponent activates dust tornado. what happens?
    Back to top Go down
    HallowMan1391
    Obelisk Dorm
    Obelisk Dorm

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Acid trap hole and dust tornado   Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_icon_minitime11/23/2010, 6:48 pm

Acid Trap Hole does its thing and Dust Tornado was wasted. (That is assuming Dust Tornado was activated on ATH) Dust Tornado just destroys it does not negate
    Back to top Go down
    AnimeDingo
    Obelisk Dorm
    Obelisk Dorm
    AnimeDingo

PostSubject: Re: Acid trap hole and dust tornado   Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_icon_minitime11/23/2010, 7:03 pm

thats what i thought but the guy i was playing said that since it wasnt a "chain" my effect was negated
    Back to top Go down
    HallowMan1391
    Obelisk Dorm
    Obelisk Dorm

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Acid trap hole and dust tornado   Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_icon_minitime11/23/2010, 7:04 pm

then that guy is a moron
    Back to top Go down
    brettbstock
    Obelisk Dorm Leader
    Obelisk Dorm Leader
    brettbstock

Male Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: Acid trap hole and dust tornado   Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_icon_minitime11/24/2010, 7:59 am

Question answered. Topic locked.
    Back to top Go down
    http://hyperduelacademy.forumotion.com/
    brettbstock
    Obelisk Dorm Leader
    Obelisk Dorm Leader
    brettbstock

PostSubject: Re: Acid trap hole and dust tornado   Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_icon_minitime1/6/2011, 9:27 pm

Someone has declared this ruling incorrect. I'll re-open the topic for a few days to be sure we have the correct ruling.
    Back to top Go down
    Asriel
    Slifer Dorm
    Slifer Dorm
    Asriel

Male Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Acid trap hole and dust tornado   Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_icon_minitime1/6/2011, 10:22 pm

HallowMan1391 wrote:
    Acid Trap Hole does its thing and Dust Tornado was wasted. (That is assuming Dust Tornado was activated on ATH) Dust Tornado just destroys it does not negate

is correct
    Back to top Go down
    deck master
    Ra Dorm Leader
    Ra Dorm Leader
    deck master

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Acid trap hole and dust tornado   Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_icon_minitime1/7/2011, 12:06 pm

ive looked at many different points and i discussed this with hallow... mystical space typhoon and dust tornado dont need to say negate cause they remove the card off the field before the cards eff resolves.... therefor the chain can not resolve acid TH eff
    Back to top Go down
    Goku
    Slifer Dorm
    Slifer Dorm
    Goku

Male Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Acid trap hole and dust tornado   Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_icon_minitime1/7/2011, 2:20 pm

there is no discussion things etc guys. I am a real life player many years and this is how it is : When cards are chained to trap spells or effect monsters if they dont write the word NEGATE they do not negate them. Yea mst and dust destroy xards but their effect resolves cause they dont negate them. I know the logic things says that since they destroy them and its chain link 2 they should not activate. But to answer this ask konami. Thats the reason of the existance of cards like Dark Bribe and Solemn cause they negate and thats why they have big costs.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Mystical_Space_Typhoon#OCG_Rulings

Visit this link and go down the page at OCG rulings and read the first ruling. Its clear.
    Back to top Go down
    AnimeDingo
    Obelisk Dorm
    Obelisk Dorm
    AnimeDingo

PostSubject: Re: Acid trap hole and dust tornado   Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_icon_minitime1/7/2011, 4:33 pm

so... topic closed?
    Back to top Go down
    brettbstock
    Obelisk Dorm Leader
    Obelisk Dorm Leader
    brettbstock

PostSubject: Re: Acid trap hole and dust tornado   Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_icon_minitime1/7/2011, 4:50 pm

AnimeDingo wrote:
    so... topic closed?

I guess so. Topic Closed.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acid trap hole and dust tornado   Acid trap hole and dust tornado I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acid trap hole and dust tornado
    Page 1 of 1