The Chronic Numbers
Welcome to The Chronic Numbers. This is an academy and a team at the same time. Register, introduce yourself and then take a test if you would like to join. Thanks for spending the time to visit The Chronic Numbers.
The Chronic Numbers
Welcome to The Chronic Numbers. This is an academy and a team at the same time. Register, introduce yourself and then take a test if you would like to join. Thanks for spending the time to visit The Chronic Numbers.
The Chronic Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Academy is a very relaxing academy with a surprise duel team at the ready.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Chronic Numbers Duel Academy.
All the rules you need to know are Here.
All the announcements can be found Here.
Introduce yourself if you are new Here.
Check out your test results and ask for a testing Here.
Check out the dorms Here.
Don't forget to also check out the dueling team Here.
Good luck and have fun in the Chronic Numbers Duel Academy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
CN Academy Ham
Testing Ham: CN Test Network Ham: CNDA Main 4
Latest topics
» NEW REMADE SITE....
somethng to think about next time ur dueling I_icon_minitime7/24/2011, 7:40 pm by deck master

» War!! (CNDA vs. ARC)
somethng to think about next time ur dueling I_icon_minitime7/15/2011, 10:40 pm by Anubis of the Chronic

» Curtains remain closed... until now!
somethng to think about next time ur dueling I_icon_minitime7/15/2011, 10:38 pm by Anubis of the Chronic

» Dark Magic's testing room
somethng to think about next time ur dueling I_icon_minitime7/15/2011, 10:37 pm by Anubis of the Chronic

» sorry again
somethng to think about next time ur dueling I_icon_minitime7/10/2011, 11:28 pm by anon aka kenjii

» Fusion and equip cards
somethng to think about next time ur dueling I_icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:31 pm by dragonkingdalt_2010

» Coming Soon...
somethng to think about next time ur dueling I_icon_minitime6/18/2011, 11:11 am by deck master

» Chemist is in the house
somethng to think about next time ur dueling I_icon_minitime6/3/2011, 5:42 pm by deck master

» Academy Chat
somethng to think about next time ur dueling I_icon_minitime6/3/2011, 4:53 pm by deck master

Top posters
Anubis of the Chronic
somethng to think about next time ur dueling I_vote_lcapsomethng to think about next time ur dueling I_voting_barsomethng to think about next time ur dueling I_vote_rcap 
Shining_King200
somethng to think about next time ur dueling I_vote_lcapsomethng to think about next time ur dueling I_voting_barsomethng to think about next time ur dueling I_vote_rcap 
brettbstock
deck master
AnimeDingo
Dark Magic
lotra
Tsuna Sawada
mike180
anon aka kenjii
Affiliates
free forum
UDA
KC
myspace
facebook
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Musicpod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

somethng to think about next time ur dueling

Go down 
+2
Anubis of the Chronic
lotra
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lotra

lotra

Male Posts : 66

somethng to think about next time ur dueling Empty
PostSubject: somethng to think about next time ur dueling   somethng to think about next time ur dueling I_icon_minitime10/27/2010, 2:38 am

hi there i want to talk about how much this game is starting to become monotonic. I mean the same syncro cards like, Stardust dragon, Red Dragon Archfiend, Goyo, Brionac are being used by everyone day in day out (me included). just hear me out im not saying u shouldn't use them just try to use them less and add some lesser used syncro monsters.
Back to top Go down
Anubis of the Chronic
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Anubis of the Chronic

Male Posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: somethng to think about next time ur dueling   somethng to think about next time ur dueling I_icon_minitime10/27/2010, 3:19 pm

i agree fully with that (i do the same thing) there should be a limit on the popular synchro monsters like stardust, red archfiend and goyo.
Back to top Go down
https://thechronicnumbers.forummotion.com
brettbstock
Obelisk Dorm Leader
Obelisk Dorm Leader
brettbstock

Male Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: somethng to think about next time ur dueling   somethng to think about next time ur dueling I_icon_minitime10/27/2010, 3:38 pm

Anubis of the Chronic wrote:
i agree fully with that (i do the same thing) there should be a limit on the popular synchro monsters like stardust, red archfiend and goyo.

I agree. (I might agree less if I used any of those XP)
Back to top Go down
http://hyperduelacademy.forumotion.com/
lotra

lotra

PostSubject: Re: somethng to think about next time ur dueling   somethng to think about next time ur dueling I_icon_minitime10/27/2010, 5:03 pm

im glad that people think the same as i but in order for changes to happen, all people at the tournaments would have to agree not to use popular cards. then it would spread like a fire amongst the others.
Back to top Go down
brettbstock
Obelisk Dorm Leader
Obelisk Dorm Leader
brettbstock

Male Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: somethng to think about next time ur dueling   somethng to think about next time ur dueling I_icon_minitime10/27/2010, 5:08 pm

I'm mainly worried about how to do that. It's perfectly legal, and all. It'd be like a person who does nothing except set monsters. Nothing set in the s/t zones. No atk. position monsters. It's legal, but it just gets on people's nerves after a while.
Back to top Go down
http://hyperduelacademy.forumotion.com/
lotra

lotra

PostSubject: Re: somethng to think about next time ur dueling   somethng to think about next time ur dueling I_icon_minitime10/29/2010, 7:51 am

well lets hope that people come to reason.
Back to top Go down
videoj9
Tester
Tester
videoj9

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: somethng to think about next time ur dueling   somethng to think about next time ur dueling I_icon_minitime10/31/2010, 1:23 pm

Yeah i guess i agree with being monotonous when dueling and using the same monsters, and the same combos over and over again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jtjc.webs.com
lotra

lotra

PostSubject: Re: somethng to think about next time ur dueling   somethng to think about next time ur dueling I_icon_minitime11/1/2010, 10:41 am

wise words Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark Magic
Tester
Tester
Dark Magic

Male Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: somethng to think about next time ur dueling   somethng to think about next time ur dueling I_icon_minitime11/2/2010, 9:22 pm

To comment to this post here, i want to say, in our hosted tournys we can exclude the use of common synchros, such as Stardust, goyo and so on, but only unless the deck's theme is around a specific synchro or it has to specficly deal with the deck (Such as multiple Blackwing/X-Saber synchros) i think they should be banned from use in tournys.
Back to top Go down
HallowMan1391
Obelisk Dorm
Obelisk Dorm

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: somethng to think about next time ur dueling   somethng to think about next time ur dueling I_icon_minitime11/18/2010, 1:18 pm

I dont think that they should be banned/limited cause of they popularity. I think the ffect itself shoud do that for them. Stardust can negate any destruction card. thats a limit. RDA can annihalte any defense you put against him. Limit it (its bitter sweet for me to say that cause i like RDA for the simple fact that its the cheif rival of Stardust) Goyo Guardian is a lvl 6 monster ith 2600 atk and can steal opposing monsters? raise its makes sense even the limit to 1 has it abused. Now commenting on the Blackwing deck style. BAN ARMOR MASTER!!!! no battle damage, cant be destroyed by battle, leaves a counter on any monster it battles with, and can destroy any monster with a counter instantly. If anyone doesnt think that is over powered you need your damn head examined or you run blackwings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: somethng to think about next time ur dueling   somethng to think about next time ur dueling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

somethng to think about next time ur dueling
Page 1 of 1