The Chronic Numbers
Welcome to The Chronic Numbers. This is an academy and a team at the same time. Register, introduce yourself and then take a test if you would like to join. Thanks for spending the time to visit The Chronic Numbers.
The Chronic Numbers
Welcome to The Chronic Numbers. This is an academy and a team at the same time. Register, introduce yourself and then take a test if you would like to join. Thanks for spending the time to visit The Chronic Numbers.
The Chronic Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Academy is a very relaxing academy with a surprise duel team at the ready.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Chronic Numbers Duel Academy.
All the rules you need to know are Here.
All the announcements can be found Here.
Introduce yourself if you are new Here.
Check out your test results and ask for a testing Here.
Check out the dorms Here.
Don't forget to also check out the dueling team Here.
Good luck and have fun in the Chronic Numbers Duel Academy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CN Academy Ham
Testing Ham: CN Test Network Ham: CNDA Main 4
Latest topics
» NEW REMADE SITE....
My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime7/24/2011, 7:40 pm by deck master

» War!! (CNDA vs. ARC)
My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime7/15/2011, 10:40 pm by Anubis of the Chronic

» Curtains remain closed... until now!
My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime7/15/2011, 10:38 pm by Anubis of the Chronic

» Dark Magic's testing room
My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime7/15/2011, 10:37 pm by Anubis of the Chronic

» sorry again
My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime7/10/2011, 11:28 pm by anon aka kenjii

» Fusion and equip cards
My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:31 pm by dragonkingdalt_2010

» Coming Soon...
My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime6/18/2011, 11:11 am by deck master

» Chemist is in the house
My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime6/3/2011, 5:42 pm by deck master

» Academy Chat
My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime6/3/2011, 4:53 pm by deck master

Top posters
Anubis of the Chronic
My lil Suggestion I_vote_lcapMy lil Suggestion I_voting_barMy lil Suggestion I_vote_rcap 
Shining_King200
My lil Suggestion I_vote_lcapMy lil Suggestion I_voting_barMy lil Suggestion I_vote_rcap 
brettbstock
deck master
AnimeDingo
Dark Magic
lotra
Tsuna Sawada
mike180
anon aka kenjii
Affiliates
free forum
UDA
KC
myspace
facebook
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Musicpod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My lil Suggestion

Go down 
+2
Anubis of the Chronic
D.D._Hunter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
D.D._Hunter
Ra Dorm
Ra Dorm
D.D._Hunter

My lil Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: My lil Suggestion   My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime3/1/2011, 9:20 pm

I suggest that you do not advertise on my site or else when you guys become an Official KCTAU Academy i'm coming for you ... btw Woodcity if you ever recruit on my site chat again you will be banned from the chat -.-

-D.D._Hunter AAA Academy Owner
Back to top Go down
http://aaa-academy.forumotion.com
Anubis of the Chronic
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Anubis of the Chronic

Male Posts : 336

My lil Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My lil Suggestion   My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime3/2/2011, 1:26 pm

O_O ....O_O.......O_O who is woodcity O+O and sorry bout ur troubles D.D. Hunter, if there is a different way to advertise, please mention it...even though i'm not currently advertising...=_=
Back to top Go down
https://thechronicnumbers.forummotion.com
D.D._Hunter
Ra Dorm
Ra Dorm
D.D._Hunter

My lil Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My lil Suggestion   My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime3/2/2011, 2:17 pm

Its alright nothing against here he just went on my academy and was talking to Sladin all nice like and was like hey you should join Chronic Numbers and i got so pissed, Try Advertising On KaibaCorporartion.com
Anyway a better thing is to register yourself on KCTAU cuz i got accepted with only 10 members
Back to top Go down
deck master
Ra Dorm Leader
Ra Dorm Leader
deck master

Male Posts : 210

My lil Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My lil Suggestion   My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime3/2/2011, 5:02 pm

D.D. thats a lil hypocrytical.... you advertised from
UDA... just cause i saw sladin i wanted him and cicada... AND ITS WOOTCITY... overall its deck master XD
Back to top Go down
D.D._Hunter
Ra Dorm
Ra Dorm
D.D._Hunter

My lil Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My lil Suggestion   My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime3/2/2011, 10:11 pm

Dont you dare come to my academy ever again and no i dont advertise on UDA why would i , i would be banned and demoted from MOD now you are official banned from my chat and site until you learn how not to steal people and i am very sorry to Anubis of the chronic for the bad rep you got for some foolish mistake
Back to top Go down
deck master
Ra Dorm Leader
Ra Dorm Leader
deck master

My lil Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My lil Suggestion   My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime3/7/2011, 8:33 am

i have my proof!!!!!! of advertisement on another academy!!!!!!!

EVERYONE LOOK HERE

My lil Suggestion Empty by D.D.__Hunter on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:09 pm

HELLO THIS IS AN INVITE TO MY ACADEMY
I SEE THIS PLACE IS VERY UNSUCCESSFUL BUT MINE IS A NEW OFFICIAL DUEL ACADEMY UNLIKE HERE
SO PLZ MAKE SURE TO JOIN Smile

~ D.D._Hunter AAA Academy Founder

this was on scda!!!!!!! http://scda.forumotion.com/t48-everyone-look-here#95
Back to top Go down
D.D._Hunter
Ra Dorm
Ra Dorm
D.D._Hunter

My lil Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My lil Suggestion   My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime3/7/2011, 5:27 pm

Ya but there is a difference i did it to a run down academy you did it to an academy that is running .... Shame on you >.<
Back to top Go down
deck master
Ra Dorm Leader
Ra Dorm Leader
deck master

My lil Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My lil Suggestion   My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime3/7/2011, 6:56 pm

well it just so happens that the guy that made thatis one of our own... >_< and its the same difference
Back to top Go down
brettbstock
Obelisk Dorm Leader
Obelisk Dorm Leader
brettbstock

Male Posts : 252

My lil Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My lil Suggestion   My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime3/7/2011, 7:04 pm

Rules wrote:

3. BEHAVIOR; no cussing, mocking, or any fights will be tolerated here.

OK, guys... this thing is starting to get out of hand. You can continue this debate via PM if it's really that important to you both.

Topic locked
Back to top Go down
http://hyperduelacademy.forumotion.com/
deck master
Ra Dorm Leader
Ra Dorm Leader
deck master

My lil Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My lil Suggestion   My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime3/8/2011, 2:54 pm

i apologize brett i should know better relocked
Back to top Go down
Shining_King200
Administrator
Administrator
Shining_King200

Male Posts : 272

My lil Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My lil Suggestion   My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime3/11/2011, 11:26 pm

Hey isnt this forum for everyone so is suppose to be locked??!!! O d.d hunter sorry for the inconvenience or however how u spell it. He is a new admin so pls forgive each other . if u dont mind ill join your academy if u need extra help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shining_King200
Administrator
Administrator
Shining_King200

My lil Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My lil Suggestion   My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime4/11/2011, 6:36 pm

Im not just doing 1 idea but 2 wooooo!!! Well i think we should have some competion in this place. like a friendly online game like maybe anubis fav game firearms i believe, do they have private partys cuz if they do that would be great. And we should have a duelist ranking system hoping this wont cause any problems.
Back to top Go down
anon aka kenjii
Slifer Dorm Leader & Tester
Slifer Dorm Leader & Tester
anon aka kenjii

My lil Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: dont unlock just 2 post i would consider that abuse   My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime4/11/2011, 7:34 pm

dont unlock just 2 post more i would consider that as abuse and on my site put your powers on hold or just give 1 warning and i think that would be a good idea for here

please lock this forum back

EDIT: nice site hunter once i get a new comp i might stop by but this wii sucks so i cant do much on it

edit: sorry if it sounds like im backseat admining but i just do it a lot cuz i dont think ppl who are given power should use it in this manner (i dont allow on my site so i dont think other sites should cuz it is a good rule 2 have)
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonbattleclub.forumotion.com
Shining_King200
Administrator
Administrator
Shining_King200

My lil Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My lil Suggestion   My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime4/12/2011, 6:51 pm

im sorry this is more of a complaint than a sugesstion im not just getting on you but others did the same thing. ppl if u want to make a complaint pm a admin or a mod so it wont be out in the open to cause issues. pls and thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My lil Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My lil Suggestion   My lil Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My lil Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronic Numbers :: General Topics :: Suggestions-
Jump to: