The Chronic Numbers
Welcome to The Chronic Numbers. This is an academy and a team at the same time. Register, introduce yourself and then take a test if you would like to join. Thanks for spending the time to visit The Chronic Numbers.
The Chronic Numbers
Welcome to The Chronic Numbers. This is an academy and a team at the same time. Register, introduce yourself and then take a test if you would like to join. Thanks for spending the time to visit The Chronic Numbers.
The Chronic Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Academy is a very relaxing academy with a surprise duel team at the ready.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Chronic Numbers Duel Academy.
All the rules you need to know are Here.
All the announcements can be found Here.
Introduce yourself if you are new Here.
Check out your test results and ask for a testing Here.
Check out the dorms Here.
Don't forget to also check out the dueling team Here.
Good luck and have fun in the Chronic Numbers Duel Academy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
CN Academy Ham
Testing Ham: CN Test Network Ham: CNDA Main 4
Latest topics
» NEW REMADE SITE....
We need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_icon_minitime7/24/2011, 7:40 pm by deck master

» War!! (CNDA vs. ARC)
We need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_icon_minitime7/15/2011, 10:40 pm by Anubis of the Chronic

» Curtains remain closed... until now!
We need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_icon_minitime7/15/2011, 10:38 pm by Anubis of the Chronic

» Dark Magic's testing room
We need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_icon_minitime7/15/2011, 10:37 pm by Anubis of the Chronic

» sorry again
We need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_icon_minitime7/10/2011, 11:28 pm by anon aka kenjii

» Fusion and equip cards
We need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:31 pm by dragonkingdalt_2010

» Coming Soon...
We need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_icon_minitime6/18/2011, 11:11 am by deck master

» Chemist is in the house
We need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_icon_minitime6/3/2011, 5:42 pm by deck master

» Academy Chat
We need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_icon_minitime6/3/2011, 4:53 pm by deck master

Top posters
Anubis of the Chronic
We need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_vote_lcapWe need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_voting_barWe need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_vote_rcap 
Shining_King200
We need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_vote_lcapWe need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_voting_barWe need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_vote_rcap 
brettbstock
deck master
AnimeDingo
Dark Magic
lotra
Tsuna Sawada
mike180
anon aka kenjii
Affiliates
free forum
UDA
KC
myspace
facebook
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Musicpod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

We need to Reconstruct CNDA

Go down 
+2
Anubis of the Chronic
Tsuna Sawada
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuna Sawada
Tsuna Sawada

We need to Reconstruct CNDA  Empty
PostSubject: We need to Reconstruct CNDA    We need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_icon_minitime1/23/2011, 3:16 am

Heres what i think.. first .. we should recreate Chronic by haveing a new style, new designs and be able to face the public. mostly what im saying is to star over. I still belive in CNDA but some people Like the Look of the cover then whats it is inside the Book. People nowadays rather take academies with D-E-S-I-G-N so i why not temporarly close this for awhile and construct and redisgn it. So that way we are on a fresh start, new design, new people and better chances on becoming known. What do you say guys?
Back to top Go down
Anubis of the Chronic
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Anubis of the Chronic

Male Posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: We need to Reconstruct CNDA    We need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_icon_minitime1/23/2011, 12:53 pm

i'll go with that...but we might lose some members...

i tried doing that b4 during that time i was absent from the site.. and we lost a majority of our members for the inactivity on the site...

any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
https://thechronicnumbers.forummotion.com
Tsuna Sawada
Tsuna Sawada

PostSubject: Re: We need to Reconstruct CNDA    We need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_icon_minitime1/23/2011, 2:11 pm

Don't know, all i can say is that we temporarily close CNDA and redesign the whole place. Im sure some the members will come back once we affilliate and other things
Back to top Go down
brettbstock
Obelisk Dorm Leader
Obelisk Dorm Leader
brettbstock

Male Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: We need to Reconstruct CNDA    We need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_icon_minitime1/24/2011, 6:39 am

Tsuna Sawada wrote:
Heres what i think.. first .. we should recreate Chronic by haveing a new style, new designs and be able to face the public. mostly what im saying is to star over. I still belive in CNDA but some people Like the Look of the cover then whats it is inside the Book. People nowadays rather take academies with D-E-S-I-G-N so i why not temporarly close this for awhile and construct and redisgn it. So that way we are on a fresh start, new design, new people and better chances on becoming known. What do you say guys?

I'm good with that... except the only GFX tool I have is paint, so I can't help with the whole thing very much...
Back to top Go down
http://hyperduelacademy.forumotion.com/
henryxp

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: We need to Reconstruct CNDA    We need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_icon_minitime1/25/2011, 8:08 am

im working on a test forum to reconstruct CNDA so ill let u know when im done and u can tell me how u like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anubis of the Chronic
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Anubis of the Chronic

Male Posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: We need to Reconstruct CNDA    We need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_icon_minitime1/25/2011, 7:18 pm

ok thanks a lot henry...i know ur busy with ur forum too
Back to top Go down
https://thechronicnumbers.forummotion.com
henryxp

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: We need to Reconstruct CNDA    We need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_icon_minitime1/27/2011, 4:58 pm

kk np it just might take longer cuz 1 min UDA is goin down then its back 2 normal activity so im recruiting but yea ill try to work with my free time
Back to top Go down
darkneji12
Obelisk Dorm
Obelisk Dorm
darkneji12

PostSubject: Re: We need to Reconstruct CNDA    We need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_icon_minitime2/1/2011, 8:57 pm

^ lol ya ._.
and my only free time is when.... im to damn lazy to do crap

i can make banners ._. again... i lost count on how many ive made XD
Back to top Go down
deck master
Ra Dorm Leader
Ra Dorm Leader
deck master

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: We need to Reconstruct CNDA    We need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_icon_minitime2/1/2011, 11:39 pm

i can do what im asked... im not a design wiz but i can find stuff easily just tell me what i go to do...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to Reconstruct CNDA    We need to Reconstruct CNDA  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need to Reconstruct CNDA
Page 1 of 1