The Chronic Numbers
Welcome to The Chronic Numbers. This is an academy and a team at the same time. Register, introduce yourself and then take a test if you would like to join. Thanks for spending the time to visit The Chronic Numbers.
The Chronic Numbers
Welcome to The Chronic Numbers. This is an academy and a team at the same time. Register, introduce yourself and then take a test if you would like to join. Thanks for spending the time to visit The Chronic Numbers.
The Chronic Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Academy is a very relaxing academy with a surprise duel team at the ready.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Chronic Numbers Duel Academy.
All the rules you need to know are Here.
All the announcements can be found Here.
Introduce yourself if you are new Here.
Check out your test results and ask for a testing Here.
Check out the dorms Here.
Don't forget to also check out the dueling team Here.
Good luck and have fun in the Chronic Numbers Duel Academy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
CN Academy Ham
Testing Ham: CN Test Network Ham: CNDA Main 4
Latest topics
» NEW REMADE SITE....
Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_icon_minitime7/24/2011, 7:40 pm by deck master

» War!! (CNDA vs. ARC)
Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_icon_minitime7/15/2011, 10:40 pm by Anubis of the Chronic

» Curtains remain closed... until now!
Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_icon_minitime7/15/2011, 10:38 pm by Anubis of the Chronic

» Dark Magic's testing room
Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_icon_minitime7/15/2011, 10:37 pm by Anubis of the Chronic

» sorry again
Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_icon_minitime7/10/2011, 11:28 pm by anon aka kenjii

» Fusion and equip cards
Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:31 pm by dragonkingdalt_2010

» Coming Soon...
Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_icon_minitime6/18/2011, 11:11 am by deck master

» Chemist is in the house
Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_icon_minitime6/3/2011, 5:42 pm by deck master

» Academy Chat
Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_icon_minitime6/3/2011, 4:53 pm by deck master

Top posters
Anubis of the Chronic
Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_vote_lcapDark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_voting_barDark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_vote_rcap 
Shining_King200
Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_vote_lcapDark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_voting_barDark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_vote_rcap 
brettbstock
deck master
AnimeDingo
Dark Magic
lotra
Tsuna Sawada
mike180
anon aka kenjii
Affiliates
free forum
UDA
KC
myspace
facebook
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Musicpod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Magic
Tester
Tester
Dark Magic

Male Posts : 85

Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers Empty
PostSubject: Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers   Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_icon_minitime1/3/2011, 3:44 pm

At the moment i lost every single deck that i had on the list and am remaking as many decks as I can, please everyone give me time for everything, if you would like to sell me a deck or trade for another please do so.

[Any Decks are not pro made, they were taken the time by myself (unless mentioned) and what seems to be a decent deck to me, any adjustments will not offend me in anyway]

Decks Under Construction:

Dark Paladin Deck (Done soon)

Fun Decks:

Competitive Decks:
Red-Eyes Synchro Deck - 100CN
Spirit Deck (Provided by Hallowman1391) - 120CN
Battery Deck (Provided by Hallowman1391) - 110CN

Custom Decks:

Random:

Last edited by Dark Magic on 1/4/2011, 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deck master
Ra Dorm Leader
Ra Dorm Leader
deck master

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers   Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_icon_minitime1/4/2011, 1:28 pm

again i sell (or trade) you an anti-lightsworn deck... it is based on mill but it has power so it competitive and fun and can be countered Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Magic
Tester
Tester
Dark Magic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers   Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_icon_minitime1/4/2011, 4:16 pm

deck master wrote:
again i sell (or trade) you an anti-lightsworn deck... it is based on mill but it has power so it competitive and fun and can be countered Smile

How well does this deck work?

Is it good just against lightsworns or other decks too?
Back to top Go down
deck master
Ra Dorm Leader
Ra Dorm Leader
deck master

PostSubject: Re: Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers   Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_icon_minitime1/5/2011, 9:49 am

ive beaten alot of decks with it... its 50 cards... i can see it beaten nearly any deck
Back to top Go down
Dark Magic
Tester
Tester
Dark Magic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers   Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_icon_minitime1/5/2011, 11:00 am

deck master wrote:
ive beaten alot of decks with it... its 50 cards... i can see it beaten nearly any deck

I'd like to test it against a few of my decks then, mind doing that later?
Back to top Go down
deck master
Ra Dorm Leader
Ra Dorm Leader
deck master

PostSubject: Re: Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers   Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_icon_minitime1/6/2011, 4:41 pm

yea
Back to top Go down
Shining_King200
Administrator
Administrator
Shining_King200

Male Posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers   Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_icon_minitime4/19/2011, 11:49 am

im selling my anti-meta deck to anubis
Back to top Go down
Shining_King200
Administrator
Administrator
Shining_King200

Male Posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers   Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_icon_minitime4/19/2011, 3:25 pm

oh i think i wanna design decks for people so if u wanna deck describe how u want theme, beatdown, archtype, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers   Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Magic's New Deck Shop NEED Sellers
Page 1 of 1